About UsAlan Wilson and Kevin Hawthorne have been in the construction industry for over twenty-five years combined. They have built every style home from traditional, colonial, and old world to contemporary styles.
Brass Key recognizes that its existence and ultimate success is dependent upon improving quality of life for its clients and associates. Through the conduct of daily business, company team members are committed to accomplishing Our Mission by:
- Conducting business in ways that emphasize the importance of and respect for every individual, including clients, employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Maintaining the highest ethical standards of honesty, integrity and moral conduct in order to earn trust, respect and confidence in all business relationships.
- Conducting the sales, construction and customer service processes in a courteous, friendly and non-threatening manner so that clients will not only receive a superior product, but will enjoy the building experience as well.
- Recognizing the client's right to involvement and input into the construction process by including them as important team members and by providing them with a broad range of selections and options that allow them to personalize their new home or office.
- Constructing with enduring quality and value, emphasizing genuine architectural design, quality building components and practices, and environmental responsibility.